Wednesday, February 11, 2015

I always find rest weeks to be harder than the "hard" weeks. After putting in 12 weeks of base I was chomping at the bit to get started doing interval work and just harder rides in  general. The first 3 weeks came and went in the blink of an eye. So fast that I had to double check that it was in-fact 3 weeks. It was. So anyways, I've been mostly focusing on core work this week and riding sparingly at best.


Diet is also something that I have really changed over the last 4 months or so. I don't like to label myself paleo or anything so I just say that I am just eating whole foods. I have to tell myself that anything in a package is not real food. And to be honest, it isn't. Since October I've lost approximately 22 pounds and think I can probably drop 10 more. Some weeks I lost up to a pound but never more than that. I didn't focus on weight loss but instead was just going to be happy with the fact that I was eating a healthy diet. It's pretty crazy how quickly I lost all of the incessant cravings to just eat "something/anything" when I wasn't even hungry to begin with.
 I'll post more about diet later but right now I have to get back to work.



No comments:

Post a Comment