Wednesday, February 18, 2015

I have no idea what this being wide awake at 1am BS is about but it freaking sucks! Anyhow, I've sort of fallen off the wagon since Saturday. Had an ok endurance ride but then we got snow and ice and I haven't been on my bike since. Not a good thing being that my first race of the season is only 2.5 weeks away. Was planning to do hill repeats after work yesterday but opted to take my little boy sledding instead. That's always a win though! Plus I was having some post nasal drip stuff going on so it's probably for the best that I stayed off the bike. Seeing as how I am up and wide awake (sigh) I think I'll set the trainer up in the kitchen and spin for an hour or so before heading off to work. I'll knock those hill repeats out today after work.

No comments:

Post a Comment